Saturday, May 30, 2009

Working in the Garden



Today was a beautiful day! We worked in the yard together as a family and it looks awesome! My garden is coming along wonderful. Believe it or not Gabe even helped without destroying the plants. He would get down and help pull the weeds...but when he realized that Mom had garden gloves on, and he didn't, he was a little upset. "Where's my gloves" he said. Yea, right, like I could find him gardening gloves for a 2 year old. Joe, Kyler, Colton and Brody helped me tons, they took out the saplings that started taking over my old tree and they cut the grass around it. Next weekend, they are going to bring a truck load of dirt to build them up, so that I can plant flower all around the tree.

I love how it feels after a good day's work out in the yard.

1 comment:

Tandi Davis said...

Fun! I so want to plant a garden too...good job!